Your skills, experiences and interests can be used to help enrich the lives of those people we support. There are numerous ways in which we depend on the citizens of our community.
- befriending a person we serve
- sharing time and talents to help an individual pursue his/her talents;
- helping create opportunities for a person to pursue day interests (e.g. volunteer themselves);
- assisting with recreational activities;
- contributing to the resources needed by offering donations of finance, and/or services in kind;
- helping with special events; volunteering on a committee